In 1788 Doctrina et Amicitia, a politically prohibited reading company, is formed. Through various developments the current name is born in 1975 from a merger with De Industrieele Club and De Groote Club.
Members view the club as their second home. With classic halls and rich art & culture amidst the warm, familiar and cosy atmosphere. It is the place for meetings, luncheons or relaxing with members from the (inter)national business community. This is our exact objective: we want to stimulate social interaction between kindred spirits. Unite business stakes. And provide and promote shared cultural interests.