Cooperation agreement was signed on May 2, 2018. Web-site.
The Joint Chamber of Commerce Switzerland-CIS/Georgia (JCC) is the leading private sector organization in Switzerland that promotes bilateral business between Switzerland and the Commonwealth of Independent States (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tadjikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan) and Georgia. JCC is the central, unifying hub for all CIS/Georgia business activity in Switzerland. The chamber supports Swiss companies entering the CIS/Georgia market, and companies from the region interested to establish themselves in Switzerland. JCC does so through information dissemination, networking opportunities and access to local expertise. JCC serves all of Switzerland. It is headquartered in Zurich with representatives in Western Switzerland and Canton Ticino. The members are companies in a cross-section of industries and service sectors.
JCC offers the following services:
- Regular events on latest business developments in the CIS/Georgia at steep discounts;
- Members-only participation in regular tax and legal roundtables with technical experts;
- Exclusive access to strategic partners and business opportunities in the target region;
- Lobbying and troubleshooting on members‘ behalf in the CIS/Georgia and Switzerland;
- A channel for new business. JCC refers all service-related requests to members;
- A platform for members to showcase their expertise and reach out to potential clients;
- Corporate hotel, airline and limousine rates.